For us are inspiration, innovation and possibilities key words for our way of working and building this fair. Thereby, we believe that it is both in our way of thinking and our duty to continue with this without compromising future student generations opportunities. The sustainable aspects are therefore the core of our work connecting us with future possibilities. Furthermore, we believe that together, we have the tools to create our own sustainable future. Together we can truly engage for tomorrow in order to create something better.
– We set up an environmental policy which describes our long term vision as well as on yearly goals and action plan.
– The purpose is to concretise our view towards this area.
– The policy also provides a framework for all the areas of the fair.
– We have a certificate from Håll Sverige Rent for a more sustainable event.
– Visitors can join us at the sustainability corner to be inspired as well as informed about the subject. Students can also participate in various competitions!
– In order to eliminate the sponsoring of bottled water, stations have been integrated to provide fresh water. Also, recycling stations are in every corner of the fair to encourage the visitors to recycle. Further, all of the used cans can be recycled by Panta Mera.
– This year all served lunches are vegan and all of the events are vegetarian. This minimizes our environmental impact and reduces the health risks connected to meat.
– Together with our partner Zeromission we have established the possibility for exhibiting companies to climate compensate. The participating companies can compensate their transports, overnight accommodations and basic emission connected to the fair.
– This year we provide the companies with the option to cycle to the fair.